|Mr. Lang is a frequent speaker at conferences of attorneys and judges on various aspects of the practice of law. Though he speaks on a wide range of topics, he is perhaps most in demand to speak on the issue of Mental Health and the Practice of Law.|
Mental Health and the Practice of Law
With lawyer suicides being the subject of increased news coverage, attorney mental health has become a focal point of bar associations around the country. Mr. Lang written on the subject and has spoken to a broad and deep audience of Georgia attorneys on this important topic.
- Dekalb County Bar (scheduled, February 2019).
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (November 2018).
- Cherokee County Bar (October 2018).;
- Institute of Continuing Judicial Education ("ICJE"), Magistrate and Municipal Court (July 2018).
- Columbus Bar Association (January 2018)
- Clayton County Bar Association (February 2017)
- ICJE, Georgia Judicial Law Clerks Conference (July 2016).
- ICJE, Georgia State Court Judges (May 2016).
- ICJE, Georgia Council of Probate Court Judges (April 2016).
- The Unauthorized Practice of Law in the State of Georgia (2014)
- Ethical Issues Arising out of Diminished-Capacity Clients and Impaired Counsel (2013)
- Interaction Between Theory and Practice: Using General Estoppel Theory to Predict Outcomes In Estoppel Certificate Litigation (2012)
- Odd Problems in Landlord-Tenant Matters (2011)
- Ten Things Every Business Lawyer Should Know – A Litigator’s Perspective (2010)
- Enforcing and Attacking Settlement Agreements (2007)